We want you to be pleased with our products and continue to shop with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return goods within 30 days (undamaged, unwashed and unused) for a refund or exchange.
Fabrics: Please inspect fabrics carefully before cutting as we cannot replace, or accept returns, on fabrics that have been cut.
Damaged or Incorrect Goods
All parcel contents are carefully sorted and packed. Should your order be incorrect or damaged in transit please inform us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery and we will discuss the best method of return for the goods and arrange a replacement.
All images on our website are for illustrative purposes only and colours of our fabrics may vary from those on your monitor. Before ordering we strongly advise a sample swatch is requested.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed below apply to all transactions on the Nikki Szabo web site.
- Occasionally changes may be made to our terms and conditions without notice to you, these changes would apply to subsequent orders.
- Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods we will inform you as soon as possible.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this web site at the time of receipt of your order. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
- If for any reason we are unable to supply any of your chosen items we would inform you as soon as possible and offer an acceptable alternative at the same price. If you are not happy with this you can cancel your order.
- Delivery charges vary depending on the destination and are specified in our delivery section.
- We will make every effort to deliver the goods within the specified time scale however very occasionally delays occur or are caused for reasons beyond our control.
- Delivery in the UK will be made by first class post unless next day delivery is specified.
- Payment can be made by any method shown on the payment page. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep details of your order and payment secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.